Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Blog

In an attempt to have more blog websites that Ju Jitsu students I've decided to open this website... Taah daaah! :) Well, in actuality Jeannie is no longer able to access our old blog (http://JuJitsuNYC.Blogspot.Com) and thus can not transfer over privilages to admit new authors nor reset passwords. Inversely, Woody is around and doing very well based on his latest blog (http://Blog.NYCJuJitsu.org). However he's busy enough in the passing months for me to not want to nag him for login names and passwords for the entire dojo any more. So I guess that just leaves me.

When I was a brand new white belt, Woody and Jeannie encouraged me to join if only to jot down a few words. Those few words wound up helping me more than I thought. It's also nice to have a reference to the exact date that I learned something new. It has become a general trend with me to learn things on the mat that I take with me elsewhere (IE A personal Epipheny). Occasionally I learn things off the mat which I bring back with me to the dojo too (IE Projection).

Format and content are entirely up to you. If you look at the previous posts you'll see that Jeannie and Woody are very technical, so their posts often include detailed instructions. They're also both artistic, so they've included plenty of illustrations along the way. I prefer allegories, so my blogs tend to read more like an individual story. Choose what you like, but feel free to speak your mind.

Happy Blogging :)

No comments: